Located at the top of beautiful Isla del Sol, Lake Titicaca, this charming hotel was once a colonial hacienda, but now offers 20 rustic, simple but comfortable rooms in a traditional building, complete with tiled roof and pretty gardens.Hearty Andean food is served in the restaurant, and there is a warm fireplace in the lounge and breathtaking views of the lake and snow-capped Andean backdrop.This...
Situated in Huatajata on the shores of Lake Titicaca, Inca Utama is both a hotel and cultural experience.The 57 rooms are spread through two buildings with white stone walls and terracotta bricks and roofing.This hotel has a particular emphasis on Andean cultures and guests can visit the Andean Eco Village and Altiplano Museum and Observatory next to the hotel.La Choza Nautica restaurant overlooks...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours