On the northern tip of Pemba, Manta Resort has a great location on an idyllic beach overlooking the Pemba Channel.This is a very comfortable lodge. The garden rooms are open plan makuti thatched non air-conditioned rooms with a centered king size bed covered by a mosquito net, en-suite, open plan bathroom and a private verandah. Two pairs make up the four air conditioned superior garden roo...
Fundu Lagoon is a remote and idyllic lodge hidden among the foliage at the edge of a lovely, long stretch of soft, white sand on the southwest coast of the island. Fundu offers some of the finest coral reef diving and snorkelling in the world, fine fishing, and a choice of activities; or the chance to do nothing but soak up the natural beauty of the place, the quiet, and the easy, welcoming ambien...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours