- Explore colonial León and Granada
- Relax on the volcanic island of Ometepe
- Shop for a hammock at the folkloric market in Masaya
- Experience authentic Creole culture
- Take a trip to the beautiful Corn Islands beaches
We recommend seeing Lake Nicaragua, Central America's largest body of fresh water and home to Las Isletas Archipelago and Isla Ometepe. The Isla Ometepe has charming villages, two volcanoes, cloud forests and tropical beaches.
Spend a few days relaxing on one of Nicaragua's lovely beaches at Morgan's Rock's, San Juan del Sur or the Corn Islands.
Round off your holiday with some shopping at Masaya's folkloric market, famous for its hammocks, hand-made wood and leather goods.