Constantia Uitsig has it all!Located on a famous wine estate in the Constantia Valley, this extraordinary 5-star luxury hotel is a food and wine haven. It is ideally placed just 20 minutes from Cape Town’s City Centre and Waterfront, Devil’s Peak is around the corner, and you have easy access to Cape Point. It is a great tranquil alternative to staying in centre of Cape Town, and all o...
Steenberg Hotel is only 20 minutes from Cape Town city centre and nestled in the tranquil Constantia Valley at the foot of the Steenberg Mountain. Renowned as a 5-star boutique hotel, the hotel has breathtaking views over False Bay and the surrounding vineyards and golf course. It is listed as a National Monument with a rich history. The farm itself is one of the Cape’s oldest buildings and the ho...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours