At about 09h00 your private guide and private driver will collect you from Omali Lodge. (If you are keen birders let us know, as you should then depart earlier). Set off in your private 4-Wheel drive on the drive inland past Trindade, to the Obô Natural Park office at Bom Successo. (Drive time is about 90 minutes). After leaving the vehicle at the parking area, start your guided walk through cu...
During this half-day private tour, you will see the colonial Portuguese architecture and experience everyday life in the capital. After your private guide and driver collect you from your hotel around 09h00, you begin with a visit to the Fortress of Saint Sebastian (Forte De Sao Sebastião) and the national museum, for an informative introduction to the country's colonial history. Continues on to t...
For this half- day, private tour you will be collected from your hotel at 08h00 by your guide and driver. From the Pousada de Boa Vista, you can take in panoramic views (weather permitting) of the city of São Tomé before continuing on to the picturesque Cascata de São Nicolau (Saint Nicholas) waterfall. Part of the journey to this waterfall will be on foot through the secondary rain forest; the wa...
This full day outing gives you the opportunity to see some of the most picturesque landscapes of São Tomé. Your private guide and driver will collect you from your hotel at 08h00 (time to be confirmed locally with you). Driving along the east coast, pass by Santana, and see the islet of Santana, before continuing to the viewpoint, Água Izé. Then proceed to the Água Izé plantation house, where you ...
This is a fun day out, starting with a departure from Omali Lodge around 09h00. Set off with your private guide and private driver on the journey to the remote south coast of the island, in your 4-wheel drive vehicle. As there are some rough roads in the route today, sturdy transportation is essential. Stop first at a Mangrove site, where a resident fisherman will take you for a boat excursion. T...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours