At the western boundary of the Odzala-Kokoua National Park, Lango Camp is set in dense equatorial rainforest, with each of its six suites overlooking Lango Bai.Locally- sourced, natural materials have been used extensively in the construction of the camp - this includes sustanably-harvested hardwoods, bamboo and raffia palm matting.Forest elephant, Forest buffalo, Western sitatunga and Spotted hye...
Set in the heart of a rainforest block, Ngaga Camp is small and personal, perfectly located for Gorilla tracking in the Odzala-Kokoua National Park.The camp consists of only six guest rooms, each with a wrap-around walkway which gives a wonderful experience of being surrounded by the rainforest.Three of the rooms are located to the left of the area where the office, dining-room, lounge and fire de...
Larger than the other two camps, Mboko Camp has 12 bungalows/cabins at the Lekoli River bank in Odzala-Kokoua National Park.In this area, habitats range from grassland to tropical rainforest and lighter woodland, so wildlife is diverse.During the circuit detailed on our Congo Explorer itinerary, guests will have two stays here: first, a night between staying at Ngaga and Lango Camps, and then at t...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours