Hotel Paracas, Luxury Collection Resort is part of the Libertador Hotel group situated in Paracas Bay about a 3 hour drive south of Lima. It is considered the premier hotel on the southern coast of Peru. The 120 rooms are spacious and airy with bamboo-covered walls and wooden floors. They have either one king sized bed, or two large beds; an i-pod docking station and large LCD televisions. The hot...
Located just steps away from the tranquil beach of Paracas Bay, La Hacienda Bahia is an attractive hotel and a great base from which to visit the nearby Ballestas Islands and the Nazca Lines. Featuring a large pool and spacious terrace with beautiful views of the ocean there is also a relaxing spa offering a variety of treatments. Rooms are comfortable and spacious....
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours