Hotel Paracas, Luxury Collection Resort is part of the Libertador Hotel group situated in Paracas Bay about a 3 hour drive south of Lima. It is considered the premier hotel on the southern coast of Peru. The 120 rooms are spacious and airy with bamboo-covered walls and wooden floors. They have either one king sized bed, or two large beds; an i-pod docking station and large LCD televisions. The hotel has several restaurants and bars as well as two swimming pools which are heated all year round. The hotel has its own pier from where boats depart on sightseeing cruises to the Ballestas Islands.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours