Steeped in history, the Finca Lerida is a family-run establishment situated only ten minutes from Boquete. Having first started exporting coffee in 1929, the Finca Lerida continues to do so and is also is home to an 11 room boutique hotel. During your stay at this delightful hotel, you can dine on the terrace which boasts lovely views or inside the warm restaurant. Sit and relax in the main room b...
Los Establos is located just outside of Boquete in the Chiriquí Province set within 12 acres of coffee plantation land. Bought in 2005 by its current owners, Los Establos offers guests stunning views of the Volcano Baru and surrounding areas. Rooms and suites offer good amenities such as; a hairdryer, safe, flat screen television, iPod dock, DVD player, bathrobes and wireless internet access. Duri...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours