Steeped in history, the Finca Lerida is a family-run establishment situated only ten minutes from Boquete. Having first started exporting coffee in 1929, the Finca Lerida continues to do so and is also is home to an 11 room boutique hotel.
During your stay at this delightful hotel, you can dine on the terrace which boasts lovely views or inside the warm restaurant. Sit and relax in the main room by the fireplace, have a read through one of the many books in the library or sip coffee at the Coffee House.
Finca Lerida is made even more unique and special due to its great bird-watching history. The Quetzal, the national bird of Guatemala, which is hardly ever spotted in its own country, can be seen in the Chiriquí Province and at Finca Lerida! There are also plenty of hiking trails to be enjoyed at the Finca Lerida.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Our Best of Panama itinerary takes in Panama City and the canal, cloud forest treks, coffee tours, and time on the beach at the beautiful islands of Bocas del Toro. The centre of Panama City has been newly renovated and you are based right in the heart of the old town. Next you travel to the western highlands and explore the Boquete Cloud Forest. This area offers some of the most picturesque walk...
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours