Cape Cross Lodge, 120 kilometres north of Swakopmund and 50 km north of Henties Bay, is set on the only private, beachfront land in the Skeleton Coast Park. Twenty well-appointed, en suite double rooms provide luxury accommodation for couples, families and fishermen wishing to stay right on the coast.Accommodation & facilitiesAll rooms at Cape Cross Lodge have sea views, some are courtyard facing,...
An exclusive camp accessible only by light aircraft, Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp is the perfect camp to enjoy the depths of the unusual and remote wilderness of Namibia.Straddling the Palmwag area and the Skeleton Coast National Park, a stay here will surround you with the wild desolate nature of this intriguing part of Africa; the vast plains, dry riverbeds and bare mountains. The eight classicall...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours