This collection of three small, charming local inns are dotted along the coast of Baja California, all overlooking the Sea of Cortes, from Loreto to Punta Chivato and on to La Paz. La Paz is a great place for whale watching tours, in season, or look out when you are on the ferry to Los Mochis. Spend some time exploring this little known coastline, stopping at deserted beaches and tiny local villag...
Just steps away from the main square of Todos Santos is the Guaycura Boutique Hotel and Spa. It is the ideal base to explore this laid-back, charming town. Flooded with natural light, the property combines Mediterranean style with Mexican touches. Although with three exquisite restaurants, 3 bars, a private beach club with regular shuttle and two outdoor pools, with just 14 rooms Guaycura manages ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours