Mauritius is the perfect place to dust off after a safari. It’s easy to reach from mainland Africa with direct flights from Johannesburg, Cape Town and Nairobi, and there’s a great choice of four- and five-star hotels. Resort facilities are generally of a very high standard, and the beaches large enough to accommodate those who want some tranquility. Some hotels are specifically honeymoon focused, and we can advise you on the best ones for a Mauritius honeymoon.
For couples just wanting an easy week in the sun, the direct overnight flights from London Heathrow, make a honeymoon in Mauritius a great option. If you just want to lie by the pool, book in for a massage and try out a few water sports, a honeymoon in Mauritius is for you. There are also excellent special deals for honeymooners and those celebrating their civil partnership.
For first-hand advice on all our Mauritius honeymoons, contact our team to start planning your trip.
- Malagasy culture in vibrant Antananarivo
- Indri, Parson's chameleon and other rainforest denizens of Andasibe-Mantadia National Park
- Endangered endemic birds in Black River Gorges NP (Mauritius)
- Exploring colourful underwater life and enjoying rest & relaxation time in Mauritius
- Safari in a beautiful non Malarial reserve just north of Johannesbug
- See some amazing scenery and big game on the Welgevonden reserve
- Relax and unwind on an all inclusive basis in Mauritius
What more romantic way to start your honeymoon than on safari in the open plains of the Masai Mara, where you stay in an enchanting tented camp, Kicheche Bush Camp. Then head off to Mauritius for some beach time at a small boutique hotel in Mauritius, Hotel 20°Sud. Perfect!...
- Game Drives And Walks At Garonga
- Romantic Open-Air Bush Baths
- Optional Tree House Sleep Outs On Safari
- Relaxing Beaches Of Mauritius
- Big five safari in a non-malarial reserve
- light aircraft flight to Madikwe
- 7 nights all inclusive in Mauritius
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours