- Safari in a beautiful non Malarial reserve just north of Johannesbug
- See some amazing scenery and big game on the Welgevonden reserve
- Relax and unwind on an all inclusive basis in Mauritius
- Accommodation Throughout
- Car Hire
This exciting four star safari and beach holiday combining South Africa and Mauritius is an ideal choice for those who want to experience both adventure and relaxation at exceptionally good value.
Starting the 13 day trip is a four day stay at the fair-trade, eco-friendly Kololo Game Reserve set in the natural splendour of the beautiful Limpopo Province. Kololo Game reserve in combination with neighbouring Welgevonden Reserve offers some of the best safari experiences just a short 3.5 hr drive from Johannesburg. Enjoy game drives across the savannah grass plains against the backdrop of the mountain and valley landscape. Any stay at Kololo promises to be an authentic experience of the African bush.
From here you will jet off for a week spent on a Mauritius beach at the deluxe all inclusive Tamassa. It is up to you whether you spend your days reclining in the sun, making the most of the poolside service, or diving parts of the coral reef which almost completely encircles the island, looking for parrot fish, angelfish, moray eels and crayfish with one of the resort’s five-star PADI qualified diving instructors.
However you decide to spend your beach week you will be able to enjoy the hotel’s two restaurants and the night time offering of two bars and the Jalsa night club, the only beach hotel in the south to have its own club.
Book this unforgettable holiday, with the exhilarating adventure of safari paired with the idyllic beach life, all while staying in quality accommodation.
Day 1 Depart London Heathrow on the overn...
Day 2 Kololo Game Reserve, Waterberg Biosphere Reserve
Day 3 Kololo Game Reserve, Waterberg Biosphere Reserve
Day 4 Kololo Game Reserve, Waterberg Biosphere Reserve
Day 5 Kololo Game Reserve
Day 6 Tamassa, Mauritius
Day 7 Tamassa, Mauritius
Day 13 Breakfast at leisure before checkin...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours