Located near Lleras Park and Poblado Park, The Art Hotel was the first "boutique" hotel in the Medellin.It combines the typical European charm with the architectural colonial style of Medellin. The hotel features 54 modern deluxe rooms, a stylish wine bar featuring the best latin jazz, an art gallery and a unique urban spa.Moreover, Art Hotel Medellin features a first class quality in ho...
Designed to resemble an English house, the Hotel Park 10 is perfectly situated in the El Poblado district, close to the commercial and financial centre of Medellin. Offering four star accommodation, Hotel Park 10 features all modern amenities in the guest rooms in addition to 2 restaurants, a full service spa and a health club....
Facing the sea with panoramic views and surrounding the jungle with its numerous fresh water streams, El Cantil Ecolodge offers visitors accommodation in wooden cabins with green shingle roofs and a small seating areas, all connected by wooden pathways.A 50 minute flight from Medellin, El Cantil Ecolodge is run on sustainable principles and not only works to preserve the environment but also has c...
Patio del Mundo is a charming property located in the lively El Poblado area of Medellin. Beautifully restored by a French family, the property blends French and Colombian style. With just 7 rooms, Patio del Mundo provides guests with an intimate experience, each of the rooms have a world travel theme and are decorated with soft tones. Rooms all have TVs, coffee machines, sound proofing, bathrobes...
Located in the vibrant El Poblado area of Medellin, Poblado Alejandria is an ideal base for a stay in the city. With a modern design, the Poblado Alejandria is very comfortable with 91 air-conditioned rooms. There is a restaurant on site and a small roof terrace with Jacuzzis that offer fabulous views over the city....
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours