Chan Chich is situated inside the Gallon Jug Estate (a 130, 000 acre private reserve) and is uniquely set in the square of an Ancient Mayan site.Since 1988, Chan Chich Lodge has welcomed visitors into this special area and this destination is a particular treat for bird and nature lovers on their holiday to Belize.Set amidst forests, the Chan Chich Lodge offers 12 cabanas and 1 villa as well as, a...
Lamanai Lodge is the place to visit if you are looking for an amazing and special jungle experience during your time in Belize!Situated by a 28 mile lagoon and set inside the ruins of a Mayan city, the Lamanai Lodge is a lovely and isolated 18 cabana property.Visitors to the Lamanai Lodge can expect a great range of activities and excursions (in groups of up to 10 people) such as; jungle dawn excu...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours