Chan Chich is situated inside the Gallon Jug Estate (a 130, 000 acre private reserve) and is uniquely set in the square of an Ancient Mayan site.
Since 1988, Chan Chich Lodge has welcomed visitors into this special area and this destination is a particular treat for bird and nature lovers on their holiday to Belize.
Set amidst forests, the Chan Chich Lodge offers 12 cabanas and 1 villa as well as, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, bar and restaurant.
There are plenty of activities run by the lodge for you to enjoy including; walking trails, bird-watching excursions where you might even spot a rose throated tanager, canoe excursions and fly-fishing trips to the Laguna Verde as well as, night drives and horse back riding outings.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours