Lamanai Lodge is the place to visit if you are looking for an amazing and special jungle experience during your time in Belize!
Situated by a 28 mile lagoon and set inside the ruins of a Mayan city, the Lamanai Lodge is a lovely and isolated 18 cabana property.
Visitors to the Lamanai Lodge can expect a great range of activities and excursions (in groups of up to 10 people) such as; jungle dawn excursions, sunrise canoe trips, visits to the Lamanai ruins located only 20 minutes away, a sunset cocktail cruise, night walks, native fishing excursions, howler monkey treks and bird watching outings.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Mayan ruins & wildlife at Lamanai
- Garifuna culture in the Toledo District
- Exceptional bird watching opportunities
- Crystal clear Caribbean waters
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours