Chumbe Island Lodge is a small eco-lodge on Chumbe Island, a tropical, forested paradise, surrounded by the best preserved coral reef on the east African coast.The reef has 200 species of coral, and is home to over 350 species of fish, as well as a resident hawksbill turtle, blue spotted stingray, batfishes, huge lobsters and dolphins.In addition, 60 bird species have been recorded on the island, ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours