Waterberry Lodge offers pleasant and comfortable accommodation in recently renovated thatched cottages, set around the pool, and in two new chalets with private decks.
Housing the dining area, bar, lounge and sundeck, the two-storey main building looks out onto the Zambezi and the park beyond. Relax in the viewing lounge, swim or head off on one of the daily included activities.
This unpretentious lodge offers great value, some special activities, good food and oldfashioned warmth and hospitality.
Tours staying at this accommodation
The Lower Zambezi opens from approximately June to October, there are a few camps which stay open late into the green season, should you wish to enjoy this emerald jewel which comes to life with much few visitors, many young wildlife and afternoon thunderstorms. Elephants often come up to the camps to enjoy the fruits from the trees, lodges are on the banks of the Zambezi River with excellent ...
- small intimate and unique lodge accomodation
- Safari on the Okavango Delta by Mokoro
- Cruise along the Chobe River
- Try your hand at fishing in Victoria Falls
- Visit the Victoria Falls on the Zambian side
- Mokoro in the Okavango Delta
- Amazing wildlife in Moremi
- See elephants in Chobe
Combine the spectacular Victoria Falls where you are able to do a variety of activities from simple boat cruises the Zambezi River to bungi jumping. Safari in the very special Lower Zambezi National Park, staying on the banks of the Zambezi River you will be able to enjoy game cruises, fishing and canoeing in conjunction with game drives and safari walks. Not forgetting the famous South Luangwa Na...
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours