- Vibrant Modern and Colonial Lima
- Andean culture in the Sacred Valley
- Famous Inca ruins of Machu Picchu, by scenic train
- Cobbled streets and historic buildings of Cuzco
- Accommodation Throughout
For those short on time or just seeking a taste of Peru’s most famous sights look no further than Peru Express. Starting in the capital Lima, explore both the modern and historic parts of the city. You have time in the Miraflores district, home to Lima’s famous clifftops overlooking the Pacific and some of the city’s best restaurants as well as the colonial era downtown area and its eclectic mix of buildings and architecture.
High in the Andes, Cuzco is the capital of the Inca Empire. Cobbled streets and striking architecture reflects Peru’s ancient past and rich history. Indigenous markets interwoven with ancient Inca ruins are found in the Sacred Valley. A gateway between the city of Cuzco and the famous Machu Picchu, this area is more than just a stop off with a host of exciting activities and interaction with locals dressed in vibrant, traditional clothes.
The highlight of the trip is travelling by train to Machu Picchu, the famous Inca Citadel lost in time since the 15th century and discovered in 1911. Nestled between picturesque peaks and with a dramatic backdrop of cloud forest covered mountains, take time to learn and explore about this magical area.
The Peru Express is a tailor-made itinerary that can be arranged for any time of year and and flexible to be amended should you wish to spend longer in any part of the country, include different regions in Peru or simply change any of the suggested accommodation or excursions.
Day 1 UK - Lima
Day 2 Lima
Day 3 Lima - Cuzco - Sacred Valley
Day 4 Sacred Valley
Day 5 Sacred Valley
Day 6 Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu
Day 7 Machu Picchu - Cuzco
Day 8 Cuzco
Day 9 Cuzco
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours