The Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba, perched on a hillside within Peru’s stunning Sacred Valley, is an elegant retreat for anyone wanting to soak in the local history and tranquillity of the surrounding area. Reflecting the region’s Andean and Spanish-colonial influences the property offers regal views of the surrounding mountains and out over the vast patchwork of fertile farmland. The hacienda features 12 luxury rooms in the main lodge and 24 private casitas set up on the hillside. Many have private terraces and offer panoramic views. “Earth to table” is the concept within the hotel’s restaurant; produce comes from the hacienda’s organic plantation, guests are even welcome to come and learn about the local crops grown such as quinoa, Urubamba giant corn, medicinal herbs and many varieties of potatoes.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours