Within a 16th-century colonial mansion, Aranwa Cuzco combines luxury and comfort. Inspired by the Inca Empire; more than 300 pieces of art, colonial sculptures and carvings are on display throughout the property. Rooms are elegant and spacious with luxurious furnishings and wall frescoes; yet offer all modern necessities. Amenities include under floor heating, oxygen, TVs, Jacuzzi baths and showers. Meals are served in the Mishti Mestizo Restaurant which overlooks the hotel's central courtyard and the intimate Khasikay Bar overlooking the city's cobbled streets serves up a mean Pisco Sour.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours