- Mountain gorillas at Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Prolific game viewing at Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Diverse birdlife including a selection of Albertine Rift Endemic species
- Quintessential African bush scenery in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
This private, fully guided individual tour takes in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to track the endangered Mountain gorillas, staying at the lovely Buhoma Lodge. Then travel to Queen Elizabeth National Park for a stay at Ishasha Wilderness Camp and then two nights in the Mweya Sector, the northern part of this wildlife-rich national park.
You will be able to enjoy excellent wildlife viewing in Queen Elizabeth and also in season, Chimp tracking in Kyamburu.
At Bwindi, asisde from visiting the amazing Mountain gorillas, you can also explore this beautiful evergreen rainforest which presents one of the most gratifying forest birding experiences to be had in Africa, and visit the resident Batwa community.
As is the case with any Uganda tour. this trip can very easily be modified or combined with a beach extension to Zanzibar - ask us for details.
Day 1 Welcome to Uganda!
Day 2 Entebbe - Bwindi Impenetrable National Park (flig
Day 3 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
Day 4 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
Day 5 Bwindi Impenetrable National Park - Ishasha (Quee
Day 6 Queen Elizabeth National Park: Ishasha - Mweya Sector
Day 7 Queen Elizabeth National Park - Mweya Sector
Day 8 Queen Elizabeth National Park - Entebbe (flight)
Day 9 Arrival
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours