- Witness the Zebra Migration (Jan - Mar) in the Makgadigadi.
- Amazing game viewing in Moremi
- Exclusive experience on the Chobe River
- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
Botswana is a wildlife enthusiast’s dream destination. Home to the magnificent Okavango Delta, recently named UNESCO’s 1,000th World Heritage Site, this huge and unique eco-system is a maze of lagoons, lakes and channels holding a plethora of flora and fauna. This itinerary will take you to three of Botswana’s essential safari destinations, your light aircraft flights transporting you with cheerful guides on hand to welcome you at every arrival. Our carefully selected choice of accommodation promises a genuine and peaceful safari experience with complete privacy and comfort.
The green season is becoming a popular time to travel to Botswana and experience a slightly unpredictable but more exciting safari. It is the perfect time for photographers and bird watchers to visit the lush green bush as many migrant bird species make their way to the Delta. As there is an abundance of food and water, the green season is also known as the baby boom season with it being the best time to see the emerging tiny warthogs, infant zebra and baby impala.
Once you have arrived in Maun, via Johannesburg, you will be transferred to Leroo La Tau located along the western border of the Makagadikgadi Pans National Park. Perched on top of cliffs overlooking the Boteti River and Makgadikgadi Pans National Park, this stunning location rewards guests with unsurpassed views of the spectacular scenery and wildlife. The 12 spacious thatch and timber chalets are well spaced along the 1.5 km of riverfront, the simple and elegant interiors perfectly complementing the views from your private wooden veranda. The Boteti River, also known as The Returning River, has been flowing since 2008 after two decades of drought with it now a vital water source for the migrating herds of zebra and wildebeest. Look out for the wildlife collecting around the riverfront, including vultures, hippos, ostriches, giraffes and zebras, in a 4 x 4 vehicle or a motorboat.
Fly to the Moremi Game Reserve in northern Botswana for your two night stay in Camp Moremi. Relax into one of the 12 classic thatched tents gazing upon the views of the Moremi Reserve from your private viewing deck, shaded by the towering trees above. Located in the heart of the game reserve, along the banks of Khwai River, guests can enjoy action packed year-round game viewing on both land and water. Boasting one of the most diverse ecosystems rich with wildlife, your game activities will be filled with herds of elephant, buffalo and wildebeest alongside the predators of lion, leopard, cheetah and hyena.
For your last safari destination, fly to Chobe and transfer to across the Namibian border to Chobe Savannah Lodge which is situated on the eastern Caprivi. Here you will overlook vast flood plains of the Chobe National Park. The Chobe River is home to herds of Buffalo, elephant and hippo's. With just 12 thatched chalets, you will have a more exclusive and intimate experience of the Chobe River.
Day 1 Departure
Day 2 Makgadikgadi - Leroo La Tau
Day 3 Makgadikgadi
Day 4 Moremi Game Reserve
Day 5 Moremi Game Reserve
Day 6 Caprivi Strip - Chobe Riverfront
Day 7 Caprivi Strip - Chobe Riverfront
Day 8 Departure
Pricing Information & Dates
31st Mar 2024
30th Jun 2024
31st Oct 2024
15th Dec 2023
15th Dec 2024
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours