Chobe Game Lodge has a superb setting beside the Chobe River and is the only permanent property inside the national park.
The entrance is hotel style with reception and activities desk then leading into the various comfortable sitting areas, gym, bar, internet lounge, cigar bar with billards table, reference library and outside terrace / dining area.
There is a large swimming pool and riverside boma with traditional evening entertainment. All 47 air-conditioned rooms and suites face the river with overhead fans, complimentary mini bar, tea/coffee making facilities, ensuite bathroom and private terrace.
The lodge has gone to some extraordinary lengths in their eco policies and certifications, not forgetting their all female guiding team, first of its kind in Botswana, if not Africa.
The activities coordinator will help you make the most of your time, scheduling your morning and afternoon game drives in the national park and boat cruises on the magnificent Chobe River.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours