Camp Moremi is a sister camp to Camp Okavango. Situated on the beautiful Xakanaxa Lagoon on the eastern edge of the Okavango Delta, within the Moremi Wildlife Reserve, it offers land and water activities.
The camp has 11 modern thatched safari tents, each situated on a raised teak platform with a private viewing deck.
The central lodge is an elevated structure, shaded by giant ebony trees, and consisting of a lounge, library, dining room and bar.
The activities focus on tracking big game in the Moremi Wildlife Reserve on morning and afternoon game drives in an open 4WD safari vehicle.
Exploring the Xakanaxa Lagoon and the surrounding Okavango channels by motorboat, offers exceptional bird-watching.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours