Camp Okavango stands on the remote Nxaragha Island in the heart of the Delta, assuring a year-round water wilderness experience.
The camp has 11 East African-style safari tents, each situated on a raised teak platform with a private viewing deck. There is also an exclusive timber honeymoon suite.
The elegant main lodge has a bar, lounge and library. The dining room leads onto an open-air patio for evenings around the fireside. Other facilities include a secluded bird-viewing hide and a deck with plunge pool.
Game-viewing activities include trips by mokoro and motorboat. You can fish for bream and tiger fish. Guided nature walks on the various islands provide the opportunity to track some of the larger species. Bird-watching is outstanding.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours