Sanctuary Saadani Safari Lodge stands directly on the beach overlooking the Indian Ocean.It is the only safari lodge within Tanzania’s Saadani National Park, and exceptional in combining the excitement of a fine safari with the pleasures of a beach holiday.Saadani’s recent refurbishments include an expansion to the coffee lounge and library, a brand new restaurant and kitchen, and two ...
The Tides is set on the unspoilt, deserted beach of Ushongo Bay, a 40 minute flight north of Dar es Salaam.This friendly, owner run lodge has an excellent reputation for its superb line-caught seafood.Seven thatched cottages front the palm-lined crescent of golden sand. You can hire bicycles, kayaks and boogie boards, charter the dhow for fishing or sundowner trips, take a village walk or walking ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours