In the midst of the Colca Valley is the Belmond Las Casitas. A haven of peace and tranquility; the property commands a breathtaking location overlooking the river. 20 casitas are tastefully decorated and dotted amongst the gardens. All feature private terraces with a plunge pool, fireplace, indoor and outdoor shower and offer a touch of luxury. Rooms are tastefully decorated with spacious bedrooms...
Set on the banks of the Colca river in Peru's Colca Canyon; the charming Colca Lodge is a rustic eco-lodge with its own thermal hot springs. Built completely of stone, mud bricks and thatch roofs, the property sits in the midst of ancestral farming terraces. All 45 rustic rooms have heating, hot water from a solar panel and an outdoor terrace with breathtaking views. Rooms are spacious and wit...
Casa Andina Standard Colca is a complex of individual stone casitas (with thatched or clay roofs), linked by plant-lined walkways on the outskirts of the town of Chivay. The 51 traditional rooms (casitas) are simple but comfortable all equipped with electric blankets and heaters. The hotel has its own planetarium with nightly shows teaching guests about the southern constellations. It also has a b...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours