Serra Cafema, on banks of the Kunene River in the extreme northwest of Namibia is probably the most remote camp in Southern Africa, and quite possibly the best. The camp is set in a narrow strip of shady trees along the river, the only permanent source of water in the region. Behind this strip of vegetation is an arid landscape of sand dunes; to the north, across the Kunene, are the spectacula...
Ntwala Island Lodge is a little known secluded lodge set on a pristine cluster of islands within the Mambova rapids where two mighty African rivers converge, the Zambezi and the Chobe.Unusually with unique white sands and palm trees, the Ntwala Island Lodge is only 80 kilometres upstream from Victoria Falls, a perfect watery alternative with a great selection of activities compared to the usual Ch...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours