Les Dunes d'Ifaty offer very good standard of accommodation in Ifaty.Set on the southern tip of Ifaty beach, its terraced bungalows have sweeping views over the Mozambique Channel and are well equipped with TV and 24hr electricity.The central lodge and restaurant are open and tastefully decorated with a distinctive Malagasy style. Les Dunes has a welcome swimming pool and offers a range of act...
We really enjoy this property and recommend it highly for our guests visiting Ifaty-Mangily.It is located only about 10 minutes from Mangily village, about 20 minutes’ drive north of Tulear on the road tarred in 2016. Visitors come here mostly to appreciate the incredible ‘spiny bush’ with its weird and wonderful flora and rare birds. This relaxed seaside hotel is the perfect ch...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours