Meson Panza Verde is situated in a lovely central location on the cobbled fifth avenue in Antigua, only a five minute walk from the main square of the city. Opened in 1986, the Meson Panza Verde offers 9 individually decorated suites which feature fireplaces, terraces or small gardens and lovely amenities and also, 3 double rooms each with a small garden. The hotel oozes a relaxing and romantic at...
Posada del Angel is a romantic hideaway with all the splendour of a Mediterranean villa, complete with captivating architecture and beautiful landscaping. Located in a quiet street in the centre of Antigua, fine attention to detail and excellent service make for a memorable stay. There are just five rooms and two suites all packed with Guatemalan character and complete with wood burning stove. The...
Located on one of Antigua’s historic cobbled streets opposite the 18th century Capuchin Convent, El Convento is an all-suite boutique hotel. The hotel bends traditional, colonial and modern styling, with its rooms flanking a central courtyard in the middle of which is a hundred year old Tempixque tree. Guests can dine at the Siitz restaurant where the chef prepares delicious, Guatemalan dish...
A charming small hotel situated in the centre of Antigua, El Meson de Maria is close to the Calle del Arco (main street) and the main plaza. Ideally located for exploring the city, this restored 16th century mansion has four different room types, all decorated and furnished in colonial style and using local textiles. There are a number of patios and terraces, some with views that look out over Ant...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours