Visit the Playa Koralia to escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life and immerse yourself into the tranquil, relaxing and natural surroundings of the Tayrona National Park Located an hour from Santa Marta airport, Playa Koralia is an ideal point from which to visit national park and surrounding Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta- a bird lover’s paradise! Playa Koralia offers standard rooms and sui...
Our favourite place to stay in the Tayrona National Park is the Eco Habs. These rustic cabins are constructed using natural materials in the style of the houses inhabited by the local indigenous tribe, the Tayrona. Perched on the forest-clad hills, the Eco Habs have magnificent views over the Caribbean coast and are linked by wooden walkways. All cabins have balconies and hammocks, as well as priv...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours