La Casona is located within a colonial building in the historic city of La Paz and features the same architectural and construction styling (stone patios, terraces, the belfry and viewpoints) as that of the San Francisco Convent.
Rooms are spacious and elegant featuring parquet floors and gabled roofs and some have private balconies overlooking the downtown area.
Buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant and there are Mediterranean and regional dishes available in the evening.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours