The Lodge at Big Falls is situated 25 minutes from Punta Gorda on the banks of the Rio Grande River.This lovely lodge offers 6 thatched individual cabanas which are brightly furnished and have tiled floors. Dine at the restaurant in the Lodge at Big Falls where local cuisine and international food is served and also, the lodge’s own desserts, ice creams and bread!There is a bar and a license...
Nestled in the verdant hills above the Caribbean coast of southern Belize, Copal Tree Lodge (formerly Belcampo Lodge) is a self-contained sanctuary from the everyday world.Bordered by the winding Rio Grande River, the lodge sits within a 12,000 acre nature reserve. Accommodation consists of 16 individual suites with comfortable sleeping and relaxing spaces, screened fresh-air verandas, and luxurio...
Hickatee Cottages offers the best of both worlds: bed & breakfast accommodation in a lovely jungle setting, yet only a couple of miles from 'downtown' Punta Gorda in the Toledo District of Southern Belize. Intentionally small and decidedly quiet, there are just six rooms ranging in size.The property offers over a mile of nature trails on site with excellent birding opportunities, regular s...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours