A lovely secluded beach resort north of San Pedro, Matachica is set on a white sandy beach surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens.The accommodation comprises 24 villas, including 21 single casitas, two 2-bedroom villas and one 3-bedroom residence. Each is distinctively furnished with Central American textiles and fine linen.The Jade Spa offers a wide range of treatments, all with organic local i...
Victoria House is an attractive plantation-style building known for its exclusivity and service, offering a choice of casitas and private villas, set in either tropical gardens or just a step away from the white sand beach.Most of the 42 rooms have verandas overlooking the Caribbean waters. The atmosphere is one of barefoot elegance, and its restaurant is relaxed and informal serving superb local ...
Portofino Beach Resort is a lovely resort located on the Ambergis Caye Island, 15 minutes boat ride away from the vibrant town of San Pedro.This serene resort, only accessible via boat, has 11 accommodations including 8 beach cabanas which boast views of the beach, a lovely deck and a large bathroom.Portofino Beach Resort offers Le Bistro restaurant which serves European food, Green Parrot Bar and...
Explore the beautiful Belizean cayes on a private catamaran and relax into the unhurried rhythms of a Caribbean lifestyle.The Caribbean coast of Belize is dotted with small palm-fringed islands and there is no better way to explore than by boat. Catamarans can be chartered for up to eight people (four cabins) and you can just sit back as the experienced crew navigate around the cayes, drop anchor ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours