Explore the beautiful Belizean cayes on a private catamaran and relax into the unhurried rhythms of a Caribbean lifestyle.
The Caribbean coast of Belize is dotted with small palm-fringed islands and there is no better way to explore than by boat. Catamarans can be chartered for up to eight people (four cabins) and you can just sit back as the experienced crew navigate around the cayes, drop anchor whilst you take a refreshing dip and are served delicious meals.
Sail north towards the popular areas of Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker where you can snorkel directly from the catamaran. At Hol Chan Marine Reserve you swim amongst shoals of tropical fish and turtles, and at Shark Ray Alley you are likely to spot stingrays and nurse sharks.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours