Bumi Hills Safari Lodge is magnificently perched on top of a hill above the southern shore of Lake Kariba.
Ten premium suites are cantilevered over the edge of the cliff. This offers superb vistas across the lake and straight down into the bush where a waterhole and a tree-top hide are set on the red sandy lakeshore.
The infinity pool spills over into the vast view of this island-dotted, inland sea. Lounge, bar, games room, conference centre and spa, chill pool and steam room all add to the lodge’s attraction.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours