Tongabezi Lodge is upstream from the Falls in a romantic setting under ebony trees on the Zambezi riverbank.
It accommodates just 18 guests in cottages and houses; and the honeymoon house has been described as “worth getting married for!” Personal valets and attention to detail complete an African dream, with the emphasis on style, service and atmosphere.
Visits to the Victoria Falls, Livingstone museums, Mukuni Village, game and birding trips on the Zambezi, canoeing, tiger fishing, tennis on the lodge’s grass court, and swimming in the pool built into the rock cliff are included in your stay. Lunch or high tea on Livingstone Island, on the edge of Victoria Falls, is an unforgettable optional extra.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Zambia is the perfect destination for both those new to safari, who want to experience a raw authentic wilderness, and enthusiasts who cannot resist the thrill of game viewing across a beautiful African landscape. This 10 day itinerary takes you to two incredible and charming resorts in wonderful destinations along the powerful Zambezi River. After your international flights, you will be transfer...
- Superb wildlife viewing in the South Luangwa Valley
- Stunning accommodation in the heart of Livingstone
- Experience pure luxury in Botswana
- Superb game viewing
- Thrilling activities
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours