- Superb wildlife viewing in the South Luangwa Valley
- Stunning accommodation in the heart of Livingstone
- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
Norman Carr Safaris is one of the foremost operators in the South Luangwa, with six lodges and camps dotted around the Luangwa Valley. These intimate camps are renowned for their first class safari game-drives in open safari vehicle, as well as the rare opportunity to explore the bush on foot with armed scout and safari guide. This 7-night safari is split between the various bush camps to provide variety. You then set off to the Victoria Falls, staying at Tongabezi Lodge, which has a superb river side location and excellent long standing reputation.
Day 1 Overnight flight from London Heathr...
Day 2 South Luangwa - Luangwa Valley
Day 9 Livingstone
Day 10 Livingstone
Day 12 Transfer to Livingstone Airport for...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours