- Explore Quito's UNESCO World Heritage centre
- Unique wildlife viewing opportunities
- Masphi Lodge in Ecuador's Cloud Forest
- Spectacular Andes Landscapes of Otavalo
- Ecuador's Top Hotels
- Accommodation Throughout
Combine the highlights of Ecuador & Galapagos and experience some of the best accommodation on offer.
Whilst in Quito stay at one of the cities finest hotel, the Illa Experience. This new beautifully stylish yet modestly extravagant hotel is located in the heart of the city. Whilst in town, explore the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site of the historic centre, visiting the ornate churches, cathedrals and markets.
Head out into the cloud forest for a stay at Masphi Lodge, one of the country's most famous properties as featured on BBC's Life Beyond The Lobby. The lodge is an enchanting haven tucked away in a private reserve and offers guest the offortunity for prime birdwatching, cloud forest exploration both from the jungle floor and their very own sky bikes as well as fantastic nature walks.
Next stop is the mysterious and intriguing archipelago of the Galapagos; observe wildlife from close quarters, explore a colourful underwater world and marvel at otherwordly landscapes. Accompanied by expert naturalist guides, take to the Galapagos in style aboard the wonderful Alya catamaran.
End your adventure at the wonderfully charming Hacienda Zuleta. Surrounded by the stunning Andes, relax on the property enjoying delicious home cooked food, its luxurious lounge areas and in the vast gardens. Alternatively, explore the surrounds on horseback, on foot or by bike; look out for spectacled bears, condors (wild and at thier condor rehabilition centre) and some of the best scenery in the country.
Day 1 UK - Quito
Day 2 Quito
Day 3 Quito
Day 4 Quito - Masphi Cloud Forest
Day 5 Mashpi Cloud forest
Day 6 Mashpi Cloud Forest - Quito
Day 7 Quito - Galapagos Islands – Santa Cruz Island
Day 8 Galapagos
Day 9 Galapagos
Day 10 Galapagos
Day 11 Galapagos Islands – Quito - Otavalo
Day 12 Otavalo
Day 13 Quito - UK
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours