- Amboseli for its magical landscapes and excellent wildlife sightings including an abundance of Elephants
- Lewa, where you have the strongest chance in Kenya to seek Black rhino
- Masai Mara, one of the world's premier wildlife-watching destinations
- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
Certain royal visits, illustrious marriage proposals and high- profile campaigning for the protection of Africa’s awe inspiring wildlife prompted an interest in Kenya's wildlife areas that are removed from the mainstream tourist routes.
So we've created this thoughtfully- crafted 12 day luxury safari to enable guests to visit three of the country's most renowned wildlife hotspots.
You'll stay in areas well away from the crowds and you'll be able to enjoy the abundant wildlife at a relaxed pace.
Flying between camps ensures more time for game viewing.
Day 1 Take to the skies!
Day 2 Nairoibi - Lewa Wildlife Conservancy (flight)
Day 3 Lewa
Day 4 Lewa
Day 5 Lewa - Mara North Conservancy - Masai Mara (flight
Day 6 Mara North Conservancy, Masa Mara
Day 7 Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara
Day 8 Masai Mara - Amboseli National Park (flight) – Kit
Day 9 Amboseli
Day 10 Amboseli
Day 11 Amboseli - Nairobi (flight) and departure
Day 12 Arrival back home
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours