An incredible luxury safari holiday, this 10 day trip takes you to three of Kenya’s iconic and exclusive game reserves. Not only will you be able to see hippos lazily sleeping in the rivers and elephant calves following the herd from an incredibly close distance during the many game drives, you will also be able to view Kenya’s majestic landscapes from up above.
You will travel from each incredible game reserve in the ultimate luxury plane; the VIP Cessna Grand Caravan with Kenya’s leading air safari operator. In the comfort of the Oasis luxury interior of the aeroplane, your knowledgeable pilot and safari guide ensure all your questions about this stunning landscape are answered communicating with you via headphones. Watch the diverse range of animals across the landscape out of your own large window from the comfort of one of the eight leather seats.
Your first extravagant flying experience will be from Nairobi to the Shaba Game Reserve, where you will spend two nights at Joy’s Camp in one of their 10 intimate and stylish tents decorated with fabrics from the local nomadic tribes. Game drives in the well equipped Toyota Landcruisers will take you across the Shaba Game Reserve, a land populated with elephants and leopards as well as some of Kenya’s rare northern species including the Grevy's zebra, Somali ostrich and striped hyena.
After an early morning start board your next Cessna Grand Caravan flight to Naivasha, following the impressive Uaso river, passing the magnificent Aberdare Mountains and over the Great Rift Valley. Upon arrival you will stay at either Chui Lodge or Kiangazi House where you can watch a host of wildlife such as zebra, impala and giraffe from your accommodation. Spend an afternoon and a full day exploring the private Oserian wildlife conservancy.
After a bush breakfast alongside the Lake Naivasha, the bathing hippos keeping you company, you will jet off to the famous Masai Mara with a stay in the gorgeos Karen Blixen Camp. After checking into this eco-friendly yet stylish camp on the back of the Mara River, you will spend the last part of your holiday exploring this breathtaking location.
Day 1 Fly from London Heathrow overnight ...
Day 2 Nairobi – Shaba Game Reserve
Day 3 Shaba Game Reserve
Day 4 Shaba Game Reserve – Lake Naivasha
Day 5 Lake Naivasha
Day 6 Lake Naivasha – Mara North Conservancy
Day 7 Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 8 Maasai Mara
Day 9 Maasai Mara – Nairobi
Day 10 Arrive at London Heathrow. ...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours