Our Great Plains Conservation safari offers sublime game-viewing with the luxuries of vast, exclusive wilderness areas, few people and some of the finest guiding and hosting Kenya has to offer. In the foothills of the Chyulus, Ol Donyo Lodge looks out over an immense landscape, inhabited by all the 'Big Five' which you can experience on day and night game drives, on foot, on horseback or on a mountain bike. Mara Plains Camp, in the Olare Orok Conservancy, a continuation of the Masai Mara National Reserve, provides the full richness of a Masai Mara safari - big cats, abundant and diverse plains game, and the annual Great Migration - without the crowds.
Day 1 Depart on the British Airways dayli...
Day 2 Amboseli
Day 3 Spend your days in the mist forest ...
Day 5 Masai Mara
Day 6 Your safari is completely flexible ...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours