AfroChic is situated right on the sublime white sand beach at Diani, south of Mombassa.
This stylish 10-bedroom boutique hotel is the perfect post-safari bolt hole. We love the service here which strikes the right balance between attentive and relaxed. Food is excellent with an emphasis on freshly caught fish and sea food as well as locally produced fruit and vegetables.
Guests have the freedom to choose to dine on the veranda, in the landscaped gardens, beside the sea or in the dining room.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Our Great Plains Conservation safari offers sublime game-viewing with the luxuries of vast, exclusive wilderness areas, few people and some of the finest guiding and hosting Kenya has to offer. In the foothills of the Chyulus, Ol Donyo Lodge looks out over an immense landscape, inhabited by all the 'Big Five' which you can experience on day and night game drives, on foot, on horseback or on a moun...
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours