- See the stunning scenery from Cape Town and along the garden route
- Opportunity to see whales from Hermanus
- Search for the big five in the game rich Timbavati game reserve at &Beyond Ngala Private Game Reserve
- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
- Car Hire
This excellent two week fly-drive tour takes in some of South Africa's very best highlights - Cape Town, Hermanus, the Garden Route and a safari in the renowned game-rich Timbavati Wildlife Reserve, bordering Kruger Park. This trip takes you to award-winning properties that have an impressive and long standing history of conservation and community development.
Day 1 Depart from London on direct overni...
Day 2 Cape Town
Day 6 Hermanus
Day 8 Garden Route
Day 11 Greater Kruger National Park - Timbavati Game Res
Day 12 Timbavati Game Reserve
Day 14 After the morning game drive leave ...
Day 15 Arrive London Heathrow early mornin...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours