The Lower Zambezi opens from approximately June to October, there are a few camps which stay open late into the green season, should you wish to enjoy this emerald jewel which comes to life with much few visitors, many young wildlife and afternoon thunderstorms.
Elephants often come up to the camps to enjoy the fruits from the trees, lodges are on the banks of the Zambezi River with excellent game viewing directly from your door step. The nature of the park enables you to enjoy guided safari drives in open 4WD vehicles, motor boat trips, canoeing, fishing and game walks.
Onto the next stop of the Zambezi, the spectacular Victoria Falls which can be a relaxing end to safari with hotels near the entrance of the Falls or lodges outside of town on the banks of the river offering a variety of onsite activities such a boat trips and island picnics.
Day 1 Depart from London Heathrow on over...
Day 2 Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 6 Victoria Falls, Zambia
Day 9 Road transfer to the Livingstone ai...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours