Maramboi Tented Camp is on a 25,000 hectare concession area which is a migratory route between Lake Manyara and Tarangire making this camp an ideal location to explore much of what Tanzania has to offer easily.
Some of the rooms are connected by wooden walk ways, as is the pool, making it ideal for those less able to work on rough ground. The 38 tents (including 2 family rooms) are built under a makuti roof and on wooden platforms which over look the semi arid desert eco system of golden grasslands rolling down to Lake Manyara National Park. 24 hour electricity and solar panels to heat the shower.
Meals are served in the central dining area, where there is also a lounge area with small library for guest to relax in, or head to the pool to cool down and relax around.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Visit Tanzania's Four northern Parks
- See elephants in Tarangire
- Flamingoes and tree climbing lions in Lake Manyara
- Resident game and the migration in the Serengeti
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours