Conrad Pezula Resort Hotel & Spa is set on a 300-hectare private estate on the Garden Route, between Knysna’s Eastern Head, the Sinclair Nature Reserve, and the Noetzie River, with fantastic views across the Indian Ocean and the Knysna Lagoon.
Conrad Pezula has 78 suites, including twopresidential suites, all with a contemporary African style. The suites are spacious and well equipped with climate control, satellite TV, DVD player, electronic safe, direct telephone, computer and internet access. Each has a separate lounge area, an en suite bathroom with bath, shower and double vanity, and a private patio. Suites face towards the sea, golf course or the Knysna Lagoon.
Conrad Pezula has a reputation for its award-winning spa, which combines natural treatments with the most advanced equipment. The spa offers an extensive choice of treatments (including hydrotherapy, laser and medi spa), from head to toe. Its unique signature treatments incorporate essential essences from the indigenous Cape fynbos, which have therapeutic and medicinal properties that detoxify your body, revitalise your skin and calm your mind.
The hotel’s restaurant, Zachary’s, feature fresh local organic produce. The menu offers modern ethnic dishes – and spectacular views. Cafe Z is a funky Bistro offering guests amore casual dining experience.
Facilities include the hot spa area (with steam room, sauna, rain shower, heated indoor swimming pool), a gym with state-of-the-art training machines, 24-hour internet access, and a shuttle service around the estate. The Pezula ‘Field of Dreams’ includes a tennis complex, archery, and golf academy. You can take a canoe and paddle up the Noetzie River, swim in one of the heated pools or from Noetzie beach. There are well marked walking trails through the fynbos and Knysna forest and 112 bird species have been identified on the estate. Pezula also has horses for both the experienced and the novice rider. The 18-hole championship golf course is perched above the Indian Ocean and Knysna Lagoon
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours